Join us as we carve out an entirely new market.
There is pressure on every executive today to do more, faster, with less. We have built a cutting-edge enterprise platform designed exclusively for leaders working in complex businesses. Powered by our unique Artificial Intelligence that leverages a multi-scientific approach, we help executives dramatically reduce complexity, costs, and risks in their business. GainX has already found hundreds of millions in savings in the world’s biggest institutions – helping our clients transform in and navigate through the new COVID economy.
GainX seeks an experienced development lead for our Web Platform.
The GainX platform is used by large enterprises to measure & manage their complex multi-national businesses. You will lead our fast-moving, collaborative web team as we evolve our many web-based, decision-support features (e.g. dashboards, reports, interfaces, and workflow tools). We take pride in consistently and regularly shipping high-quality, scalable and maintainable systems.
You should have extensive full-stack development experience and solid technical design chops. Your efforts will directly impact all of our web, API, database, integration, reporting, and analytics features.
- Experienced technical leader with a proven track record of delivering impactful results
- Experience designing & building full-stack applications
- 5+ years professional development experience
- Experience with the design & implementation of APIs (REST and/or GraphQL)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Solid grasp of Linux application servers and cloud infrastructure
- Relevant post-secondary education (e.g. Computer Science) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience developing large, complex, data-driven web applications (e.g. dashboards, analytics, BI, or reporting systems)
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience with AI, ML, NLP, SNA, semantic analysis, or sentiment analysis
- Experience in ‘big data’, ETL or BI
- DevOps experience and/or experience configuring and managing webservers, application servers, and hosting infrastructure
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact us with your resume via email@example.com
This position is full time with flexible work location and hours.
All applicants must be legally able to work in Canada.
Find out more about GainX: http://www.gainx.com/
Reporting to the CEO, GainX is looking for a Head of Delivery to support our customers and partners – all of which are global enterprises. This critical role will manage our customer delivery strategy and will implement and evolve the successful delivery of GainX products and services for our clients. This leadership role within GainX will also hire and grow the delivery and support team, supporting ongoing revenue growth.
External Engagement: Direct Trusted Relationships with Clients and Partner
- Work with the internal Sales and Delivery team to ensure realistic expectations are communicated to prospective clients and deliver on commitments made during the sales process.
- Build, agree and manage timeline to delivering successful adoption of GainX technology.
- Confidently managing C-suite stakeholders and engage in strategic planning with clients.
- Work closely with clients, stakeholders and internal teams to manage change & risk, and ensure that client deadlines are met.
- Track and work with accounting to ensure timely billing is executed inline with the contract.
- Implement, document, and track standard operating practices and KPIs.
- Communicate company vision and strategy to clients and partners.
- Identify & discuss new business opportunities with clients.
- Lead and facilitate sessions for clients or at conferences, expert panels, etc.
- Continuous collaboration with the GainX executive team to deliver the most value for our clients.
- Work closely with the internal Product team to guide delivery, and the communicate input from customers and subject matter experts that is useful for our product roadmap.
- Close working relationship with Sales team sharing identified opportunities and supporting business development be that via topics such as, budgeting, staff or organisational changes, client status reporting.
- Continuous evolution and standardisation of delivery methodology.
- Involved in building and recruiting of new team members.
- Management & mentorship of delivery team members.
- Player manager approach to management of team and involvement in client and partner engagements.
- Experienced business & leader with a proven track record of delivering impactful results.
- 5+ years experience in business operations in a technology products company, consulting firm, or related background.
- Strong business and technical acumen, and leadership presence, combined with solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable experience in leading a internal & external delivery teams, including Project Managers.
- Executive communications, engagement and influence.
- Proven track record of delivering results on short-term, mid-term, long-term whilst navigating and managing complex business approvals and processes in clients and partners.
- Post secondary education or equivalent required.
- Financial Services sector experience.
- Experience in AI-based business or technology.
- Full time.
- UK Based – all applicants must be legally able to work in the United Kingdom and travel to work in other countries.
- Due to the global nature of our customer base and the executive roles we work with this role may require travel (post Covid-19) and meetings outside of regular hours.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact us with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our company, vision, and products at http://www.gainx.com/ .