GainX seeks an experienced development lead for our Web Platform.
The GainX platform is used by large enterprises to measure & manage their complex multi-national businesses. You will lead our fast-moving, collaborative web team as we evolve our many web-based, decision-support features (e.g. dashboards, reports, interfaces, and workflow tools). We take pride in consistently and regularly shipping high-quality, scalable and maintainable systems.
You should have extensive full-stack development experience and solid technical design chops. Your efforts will directly impact all of our web, API, database, integration, reporting, and analytics features.
- Experienced technical leader with a proven track record of delivering impactful results
- Experience designing & building full-stack applications
- 5+ years professional development experience
- Experience with the design & implementation of APIs (REST and/or GraphQL)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Solid grasp of Linux application servers and cloud infrastructure
- Relevant post-secondary education (e.g. Computer Science) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience developing large, complex, data-driven web applications (e.g. dashboards, analytics, BI, or reporting systems)
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience with AI, ML, NLP, SNA, semantic analysis, or sentiment analysis
- Experience in ‘big data’, ETL or BI
- DevOps experience and/or experience configuring and managing webservers, application servers, and hosting infrastructure
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact us with your resume via email@example.com
This position is full time with flexible work location and hours.
All applicants must be legally able to work in Canada.
Find out more about GainX: http://www.gainx.com/