Reporting to the CEO, GainX is looking for a Head of Delivery to support our customers and partners – all of which are global enterprises. This critical role will manage our customer delivery strategy and will implement and evolve the successful delivery of GainX products and services for our clients. This leadership role within GainX will also hire and grow the delivery and support team, supporting ongoing revenue growth.
External Engagement: Direct Trusted Relationships with Clients and Partner
- Work with the internal Sales and Delivery team to ensure realistic expectations are communicated to prospective clients and deliver on commitments made during the sales process.
- Build, agree and manage timeline to delivering successful adoption of GainX technology.
- Confidently managing C-suite stakeholders and engage in strategic planning with clients.
- Work closely with clients, stakeholders and internal teams to manage change & risk, and ensure that client deadlines are met.
- Track and work with accounting to ensure timely billing is executed inline with the contract.
- Implement, document, and track standard operating practices and KPIs.
- Communicate company vision and strategy to clients and partners.
- Identify & discuss new business opportunities with clients.
- Lead and facilitate sessions for clients or at conferences, expert panels, etc.
- Continuous collaboration with the GainX executive team to deliver the most value for our clients.
- Work closely with the internal Product team to guide delivery, and the communicate input from customers and subject matter experts that is useful for our product roadmap.
- Close working relationship with Sales team sharing identified opportunities and supporting business development be that via topics such as, budgeting, staff or organisational changes, client status reporting.
- Continuous evolution and standardisation of delivery methodology.
- Involved in building and recruiting of new team members.
- Management & mentorship of delivery team members.
- Player manager approach to management of team and involvement in client and partner engagements.
- Experienced business & leader with a proven track record of delivering impactful results.
- 5+ years experience in business operations in a technology products company, consulting firm, or related background.
- Strong business and technical acumen, and leadership presence, combined with solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable experience in leading a internal & external delivery teams, including Project Managers.
- Executive communications, engagement and influence.
- Proven track record of delivering results on short-term, mid-term, long-term whilst navigating and managing complex business approvals and processes in clients and partners.
- Post secondary education or equivalent required.
- Financial Services sector experience.
- Experience in AI-based business or technology.
- Full time.
- UK Based – all applicants must be legally able to work in the United Kingdom and travel to work in other countries.
- Due to the global nature of our customer base and the executive roles we work with this role may require travel (post Covid-19) and meetings outside of regular hours.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact us with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our company, vision, and products at http://www.gainx.com/ .