Executives must find new ways to remove significant costs today.
Boards and Management have been cutting costs for the last 2 – 3 years. The pressure to find new ways to save without losing market or competitive advantage has spiked dramatically.
With a global recession predicted early 2023 and what Gartner is calling a ‘Triple Squeeze’ of economic impacts, cost headwinds will continue, and organisational performance will be challenged.
Standard methods used to cut costs are becoming insufficient. You’ll need to get more granular and sophisticated to remain competitive. It is no longer humanly possible for leaders to sift through millions of organisational data points to remove costs at speed without disrupting growth.
GainX AIdentify for the CIO
Built for Today’s Economy
Built for today’s economy, GainX AIdentify for the CIO provides unique cost reduction insights that allow you to remove significant costs today while managing impact on future investments.
Designed for executives, leaders and boards, GainX AIdentify delivers cost focused insights and recommendations (across departments, regions, or the enterprise) to build high performing organisations and harness millions in savings.
Along with immediate cost savings, like duplicate work and consolidation, GainX AIdentify provides a lens on the distribution and severity of productivity risks that are driving unplanned costs.
You’ll reduce the cost of doing business while effectively and efficiently delivering on critical strategies.
Immediately Save Costs
- Find and eliminate duplicate work, fast.
- Manage risk while restructuring, consolidation, or re-purposing resources.
- Wind-down or postpone programmes that are not strategically aligned or are unproductive.
- Reduce costs with organisational behaviour insights that contribute to costly programmatic delays, risk and churn.
Reduce Productivity Costs
- GainX measures impact on productivity and costs, including systemic insights such as how one group is positively or negatively impacting many.
- Reduce hidden productivity obstacles including isolation, distraction, groupthink, low capacity for change, and churn.
- Free up scarce, high-cost talent to focus on value-creating activities.
- Identify where leadership, culture and teams are strong.
- Ensure teams are strategically aligned to corporate objectives
How it Works
Fast & Simple to Deploy
Blending artificial intelligence with anthropology and social network analysis, GainX AIdentify gives you razor sharp, fast, and accurate focus to take costs out, while surfacing insights and recommendations to quickly optimise organisational performance and resilience.
Using existing organisational data, GainX AIdentify delivers insights that enable leaders to take high impact decisions with faster prioritisation when looking to take out costs.
GainX AIdentify is designed for CIO’s with companies, functions or business units between 300 and 5000 people.
With GainX AIdentify, you’ll have AI-driven intelligence for restructuring, consolidation, and cost reduction decisions so you can eliminate excess costs while strengthening your competitive advantage.
Working with the world’s largest businesses
Microsoft Graph Data Connect – Fast, Secure, Compliant
An Intelligent Way To Access Rich Data From Microsoft 365 At Scale.
If you have a productivity-based investment with Microsoft, you have an opportunity to harness Microsoft Graph Data Connect, a new enterprise offering to extract rich data from Microsoft 365 at scale.
Microsoft Graph Data Connect dramatically accelerates the extraction of Microsoft 365 data, in a secure and privacy compliant format.
With this partnership, leaders can leverage their existing Microsoft 365 investment to bring Artificial Intelligence capabilities to the top of house.
““Microsoft Graph Data Connect + GainX is a game changer for leaders who need to streamline business costs while empowering a productive workforce. Through our partnership, you can access Microsoft 365 people productivity datasets to build predictive insights for AI-driven decision support and augmentation.””
Principal Product Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Who in my organisation will use GainX?
Senior leaders and decision-makers in Finance, Strategy, Technology, Transformation, Human Resources and the EPMO will be able to make excellent use of GainX’s insights.
What data does GainX AIdentify for the CIO need?
GainX AIdentify requires the following data:
- The last three months of email for the group of people being analysed.
- The organisation chart for the group of people being analysed.
- Average salary for the group of people being analysed, or for greater accuracy, salary for each person in the org chart.
- The strategic goals for the organisation or group, one sentence for each goal.
Will I have to send the data to GainX?
No, the data stays safely within your own systems and security context.
How many people can I include for analysis?
You can include a minimum of 300 and a maximum of 5,000 people.
Are GainX products compliant with privacy and security regulations like the GDPR?
Yes. GainX works closely with clients to ensure full respect for privacy and data protection, with strict data governance mechanisms. GainX ensures that all aspects of our internal data processes are compliant with data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR).
For a more detailed summary, contact GainX today